- Proof of current vaccine records for rabies, DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza, Parvovirus), and Bordetella (kennel cough) is mandatory. The Bordetella vaccine needs to be updated every 6 months, which is standard in most boarding and/or daycare facilities. Please be sure to bring proof of these vaccinations to your screening interview.
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered if he or she is 6 months of age or older (please bring spay/neuter certificate to your screening interview).
- Complete forms and waiver which can be found under the "agreement" tab. Feel free to print and fill out ahead of time or you can complete when you get to Go Dog LA.
- We do a screening interview with your dog to be sure that he/she will do well in the cage-free environment. Dogs can be grumpy as long as they're not dangerous! Although we do our best to pre-screen each dog; you, the owner, know your dog's temperament best. If you suspect, even slightly, that he/she may have a problem being in a group of interactive dogs; Go Dog LA is probably not a good fit. Please note that interviews are by appointment only so please call us to set up a time just for you and your dog.
- We do a flea/tick check - all dogs should be on an anti-flea & tick program.
- Space and availability: we generally do not require that you make a reservation for daycare most days of the year. If you haven't been to Go Dog LA in some time, it is best to call us and make sure we have current vaccination records on file as we cannot admit any dog into daycare without proof of vacciniations. For boarding, we request that you call in advance to make a reservation, at that time we will check our records to be sure that we have your dog's vaccinations up to date. We do fill up on major holidays so please try to call in advance and reserve a spot for your pup!